Recent Posts

Minggu, 10 September 2017

INFJ daybook : Having Sixth Sense


The reality is that INFJs do tend to be more sensitive 


than the majority of the population.


Okay, so yeah i just realized that i'm sensitive tho. It was hard to figure out the 'sensitive' word actually. I always wonder what the right word to say it. I do always have empathy to everyone and everything, i do care so much, i always find myself know about what others need and feel and also think. I feel like i can figure out what my friends want from only looking at their face or act. And i just know now the clear explanation put down in words of who i am... I even thought that i might have sixth sense lol but yeah, i'm just 'sensitive'.

I don't know you can relate it or not ^^" When i said that i can know what others feel or want or think, i'm not kidding. I observe people and surrounding. Yeh i know you think i'm freak. 

It also works when i meet a new friend. I don't really know how but i feel like i can know whether she/he is a good person or not. I do observe people much and it's kinda tiring actually, but i can't stop it because it comes naturaly.

I can guess what my friends feel when they first come out from their rooms in the morning from their face. I can see what my friends probably think when i peek through their room from living room. There are a lots of moments of this thing, that i can't even tell because it's too much.

Too sensitive, it's not a big deal, right? or not? Somehow it makes feel like having sixth sense (okay i already told you before, sorry).  Before i find out this 'sensitive thing', I even told some of my friend that i have a sixth sense. Then i've just knew that it's not sisxth sense ^^" But still it makes me feel special. It's nice to be able to know or realize and also understand others. Like you can always there become the first person who giving your hands when someone needs help. And you don't need to make your friends tell you that they have problem, you can always understand them.

Yes, it's nice. But, hey have i told you that it's tiring?

I like it, but.. yeah i like it, but it's tiring and frustrate sometimes. Always knowing what others feel and think too much is exhausting. Sometimes i tried to ignore, but it's hard tbh. Because it always comes first even before i try to ignore it. And then when it happens, i end up with 'pretending not to care'. And then in the end... from the eyes of others... i become a not-so-care person. I also thought that i might be a not-so-care person but no, that's not it. I'm just too sensitive and know too much and it makes me kinda ignore some of them, yeah because it's too much. But, i'm not really agree with that not-so-care thing as my personality. Because i do care.

Okay, complicated, isn't it? I know. It's all just because too sentive. Lol.

Being sensitive also makes me hard to concentration in such noisy place. I always can't study if i'm not alone in a my room, well i can study everywhere but 'alone' is must. I remember this one, so one day my niece slept over in my house. And when i was studying, she came in to my room and sit on my bed reading magazine, while i sit on my desk. She didn't say anything, she just read in silent, but it successfully made me couldn't digest any word from my book. Geez. I also realized that when i'm doing my collage tasks with my friends in my friend's room, i left them and back to my room when they start to turn on some musics. I'm sorry my besties but i can't concentration. But thanks, my close friends know about it and understand me well. It's not that i don't like music or think that turning on music while studying is a bad idea. I do like it, i think studying while turning music is fun and can give a relax-vibe. I did try it sometimes, it was fun, but yeah... it ended up with me couldn't really absorb what i the book said ^^" But, well, you can say that i still can do my thing in a noisy surroundings but not as fast as when i'm in a such calm surroundings.

I was listening to some music i played from youtube when i was on twitter before i moved to blogger, but then i paused it when i stared to write this.