Recent Posts

Minggu, 10 September 2017

Might be My Most-Dense-Schedule I Have Ever Had


I shouldn't write it here, for real. But i really want to, just because. 

So, i hope you who read this isn't my lecturer or any collage admins. 

Well, it happened like a week ago. So i was like in my free schedule because the final exam had been over and what i had to do was only waiting for my report and attending flag ceremony every Monday. Only every Monday, so, yeah, i had free time from Tuesday 'till Sunday. So there were like some schedules that i already planned. I had to attend flad ceremony on Monday morning, on 4th, and went to Bandung on the same day after having my flag ceremony. And back to Jakarta on 6th, because i had to attend to my friend's graduation on 7th. And as we know, there would be Idul Adha on September 1st.

So, Idul Adha on Fri/1st, campus on Mon/4th, Bandung also on Mon/4th, and my friend's graduation/7th. I planned to have Idul Adha on my house with my family so on Tues/Aug 29th i went to my house in Solo by bus. And i also booked a bus ticket for Sun/3th to Jakarta. I knew i would have flag ceremony on the Mon but yeah i challenged thought that it would be okay as long as there was no traffic jam. And as a positive minded person, i just made sure myself that, yeah, there wouldn't be traffic jam. 

So it was Sunday, the day i had to back to Jakarta. If everything was fine, i should arrive in Jakarta on the next day, which is Mon, at about 3 am or 4 am. Yeah i knew it was the day when i had my flag ceremony, but that was okay since i thought that 3 hours for preparing my uniform was enough tho. Aaa~ yeah, i already told one of my close friend, Lu, about this, and i asked her to sign my attendance list just in case i couldn't make it because... yeah i know i thought that it was impossible that there would be traffic jam but still.. who knows. She agreed about it. 

I didn't have any bad feeling when i was in the bus, on my way. But the disaster came on the mid night when it was already close to Jakarta. Traffic jam! Very very bad traffic jam! The bus even couldn't move. It was mid night so i just back to my sleep while prayed that everythings went well when i woke up. But, yeah you know when i said 'but' there must be something wrong... that was already 5 am and we were still trapped in the traffic jam. I checked my google maps, and it said that it needed like 3 hours to arrive on the bus station. Crap. I couldn't attend the ceremony. So i texted my friend, Lu, and my bestie, De, and told her about it. It was like 7 am, the time when the ceremony should be started. My friend already replied me an 'ok', so i was a lil bit relax. But then at about 7.30 am my class president called me. Bad sign, i knew. I answered his call, he said that the lecturer was going to check every classes one by one. RIP. 

Fyi, ditching from any ceremony in my campus is a big no no because you will get severe punishment. You may have to run around the field like 10 times, or have to attend ceremony everyday every morning, or you may have get penalty points and even they will sent warning letter to my office. I didn't want any of it, so yeah... it was enough to make me sweat in the morning. And remember about my planning to Bandung on the next day, i must not get any punishment because it would probably cancel my plan. I went to Bandung with one of my friend, Da, and i didn't want to dissapoint her. I might okay with the punishment, but yeah, i really really didn't want to dissapoint Da. 

So then i asked my class president to find another person from another class to disguise as me. At that time i felt like i'd just made a very very bad sin. I meant, as a good girl without any bad record in campus and always have a good rank... it was very hard for me to do that, but yeah i did that. Well then unfortunately, my class president didn't really like my idea and he told me that he would consider it first. God, please help. Then the call ended.

I could tell that my heart beat sooo fast at that time. I even forgot about my hungry, since i should be hungry because it was like on bf time. Then searched some number from my contact number, thinking about my friend from another class who could help me and diguised as me. At that time i realized that i didn't have much friend outside my class. Ajkqwqjsk. But yeah i found two, but unfortunatelly they couldn't do it because they didn't attend the ceremony in the campus. They had another task from campus to attend the ceremony on the office. Then i tried to call my close friends, but no answer. I tried to call another friends in my class, but it was same. So, it made me more worried, but yet i could not do nothing. And the the flies, it was already 8.30 am. Da texted me, asked me where i was, because my train to Bandung would depart at 12.30 pm. 

Okay, i'm sorry but i'm going to continue this later on another posting:)