Recent Posts

Selasa, 12 September 2017

Might be My Most-Dense-Schedule I Have Ever Had (pt. 2)

Yeah, since i knew i couldn't do anything, i forced my self to close my eyes and sleep. Of course i couldn't sleep but i couldn't do anything tho. So it was better for me not to think about it too much.

Okay, I closed my eyes but i couldn't sleep, as i expected. Then... i watched my watch again, it was like more than 9 am. Still, no one replied my text. I had an urge to know whether i got punishment or not, because i had to tell Da if i could go to Bandung or not. God, help please i didn't want to dissapointed my friend. 

Still traffic jam...

Still on my bus...

And, suddenly, 1 text notification from my bestie. 

She told me about the ceremony and the class checking. And... she said that...
... the class checking was only for last year class. God!

I'm third year class. It was so nearly.

I said to Da to prepare her thing and wait for me. A little bit oxigen, thanks God.

It's already at 10. 

But yeah okay, i couldn't take it anymore. I still had to arrive at the right time before continuing my trip. 

I thought that it would take long time if i got off from the bus on the lastest station where i should got off. So i decided to get off on the closest station, and take 'gojek' instead. It would be faster, i thought. So, yeah, after like 15 minutes, we arrived at the closest station. There were not many people who got off. But, yeah, i got off there. Walked to the closest stall, and called 'gojek'. And not many long, my 'gojek' arrived picking me up. And fortunately, the driver knew the route well and could bring me to my boarding house before 11. 

Finally, touchdown.

I put my bag and charged my phone. I put out everything inside my bag and just put it on the corner of my room. I took some t-shirt and jeans from my wardrobe and put in inside my bag. I took my towel, wanting to take a bath. It was only like less than 30 minutes and i already on my 'gojek' again, on my way to train station. Ah yeah, i took a lil time to greet Dee. I missed her so much. I really wanted to tell her about the traffic accident and how worried i was, but i didn't have much time :(


On the next second, i found myself already sit on the seat, on the way to Bandung. Lemme take a lil bit peace sleep.